This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Permanent contract of indefinite duration.
- Salary package is reviewed together.
- 40h/week (20 leave days + 12 ADV days).
- Working in daytime shifts.
You will be working in a company that is active in the newest technologies. You will have every opportunity to grow with the company and to join a management position.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
In the start-up phase, you help set up the production. You also get to know the products/units well.
After your training programme, you will take over the project follow-up.
As a Project Assistant, it is your responsibility to follow up various projects from A to Z. It is your task to work out a complete project based on a quotation. In addition, you are also responsible for ordering the necessary materials and calculating the number of employees needed to complete the project.
You are responsible for the start-up and closing of a site, as well as the follow-up of that site.
The final technical solution is your responsibility. Finally, it is very important to strictly respect timings and budgets.
Our client is a start-up production company. Several construction companies had an innovative idea and joined forces in this start-up. They make units for all techniques in collective buildings, for example, flats and subdivisions. Through their unit, all techniques are efficiently deployed over the different houses/apartments. It is mainly about renewable energy solutions.
The company is easily accessible due to its location close to an exit of the E313 motorway.
- You have a technical degree.
- You have good PC knowledge.
- You are very hands-on. When starting up, you work in production.
- You have ambition and a great sense of responsibility.
- You speak perfect Dutch and have a driving licence B.
- You are looking for a combination of yard (20%) and office (80%).
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.