This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project Manager Automation
What can you expect?
- Depending on the knowledge, experience and enthusiasm you bring to the table, your salary will be between €3000 - €5000 gross.
This is complemented by:
- Company car and fuel card
- GSM, laptop and subscription
- Meal vouchers €8 per day worked
- Pension scheme
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Guaranteed income insurance
- 20 leave days + 12 ADV days (40h working week)
- Possibility of a free GSM subscription
In addition, there are numerous non-financial assets:
- Are you a sporty person? Or do you just want to exercise more? Then the company will motivate you to take part in sporting activities
o Own running event
o Running or walking at noon
o Participation in sporting events
- The company has a strong social commitment
o Gifts for employees on holidays with the proceeds going to a good cause
o Birthday gift
As a project manager automation you have the following responsibilities:
- As soon as the sales manager has sold the project, a kick-off meeting is launched with you as the project manager for the handover
- You maintain the helicopter view and coordination of the projects A to Z
- You adopt a commercial approach throughout the project
- You monitor the budget, timing and quality of the project
- You prepare the project so that the various services (software - site planning - engineering) can get to work on it
- You feedback to the sales department during all steps of the project
- You make the planning and manage the site (via site manager), check engineering schedules on a technical level and remain the central figure between the various services and the customer throughout the project
- Your job will involve approximately 75% desk work and 25% on site
- You go on site for customer meetings and coordinate with the site managers on the state of affairs
- You ensure the quality, timing and budget of delivered projects in order to win new projects
For a multi-technical group, we are looking for a project manager (in the making) for the automation department. The group is a service provider for industry, the commercial sector and for example hospitals. This business unit focuses on the industry. Variation guaranteed: from food companies, via chemistry to pharma, automotive, ...
Within the company, there is a warm, family atmosphere against the backdrop of a financially strong group of around 1,000 employees. Thanks to the multi-technicality of the group, they can also realise total projects for their customers. The group puts strong emphasis on practical knowledge, so they have a hands-on mentality.
The company's assets are:
- the great stability in personnel so that know-how and quality are guaranteed to customers
- the great human factor: you walk straight in to the CEOs, the combination of study and work is fully supported, ...
- the company as a learning centre with all its multi-technicality and its own training centre
- the specialised business units offer numerous growth opportunities, both horizontally and vertically
- from low voltage, medium voltage and panel building, emergency power supplies, charging stations, energy management to network infrastructure, security and smart building technology. This is only a small selection of the specialised units and sub-companies that make up the group
- Master level of thinking is a requirement
- Experience as a project manager is not necessary: one or two first experiences linked to automation and a healthy portion of ambition and drive to lead projects in the right direction are a good start.
- Hardware knowledge within automation is more important than software: photocells, PLCs, materials, ...
- Being able to read and review engineering schematics
- Interface with Microsoft for invoicing, material orders and site requests (AX)
- Commercial feeling
Do you see yourself not fitting any of the above descriptions, but you are very interested in the position? Do not hesitate to contact me and we can discuss the matter together!
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.