This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project Manager Safety and Wellbeing
You get what you pay for. In return for your craftsmanship, you get:
- A good salary, always paid on time.
- A meal voucher of 6.5€ per day worked.
- Always the right material and machines.
- The work clothes you need.
- The possibility of following training courses.
And what is still important:
- Our client is a financially healthy company.
- Job security guaranteed
As 'project leader safety and welfare' for this construction company in Geel, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
You visit our sites in the context of safety, quality and well-being. You advise and support our construction workers and hierarchical line on the application of the safety policy and applicable legislation.
Safety, monitoring compliance with safety policy:
- Use collective protective equipment and PPE.
- Occupational hygiene.
- Use of work equipment.
- Imposed procedures.
- Sorting waste.
- Monitor the efficiency of the work equipment used on the site.
- Contribute to a customer-oriented and professional service.
- Offer advice on improving well-being in the workplace.
- Checking the social facilities and utilities present.
In case of serious defects, you will inform the prevention advisor and think about solutions.
In addition, you will conduct accident investigations and make reports on site visits.
Our client deliberately focuses on specialised renovation and restoration work in and around buildings, building structures and monuments. This ranges from general renovations to sewerage techniques, from stained glass restoration to asbestos removal.
The company keeps craftsmanship under its own wings. It brings and keeps all necessary knowledge about its niche activities in-house as much as possible.
It invests resolutely in the further development of its know-how. Ultimately, motivated and committed people make the difference. Motto: "Our human capital is our greatest added value".
Challenging works that require craftsmanship are right up their alley.
At our client, construction experts and craftsmen are characterised as:
- Reliable: You like to put your shoulders to the wheel, take responsibility and go for quality.
- Agile: You like challenging projects and varied assignments. You don't shy away from the adventure and surprise associated with renovation.
- Inventive: You are looking for a stimulating job in which your ability to solve problems is needed. You like working in a team with different specialties and personalities.
- No-nonsense: You are looking for a job in a dynamic company where action comes first. You take things in hand and want to move forward.
For the position of 'project leader safety and welfare' we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- You have experience in the construction sector and preferably have a certificate 'prevention advisor level 2'.
- You speak good Dutch and French.
- You can work well with MS Office.
- You have a good dose of common sense and can switch quickly when needed.
- You are strong in organising and communicating.
- You are very precise and accurate.
- Safety is a top priority for you.