This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project Manager Electricity
- Permanent contract of indefinite duration.
- The salary package is supplemented with meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance and a company car with fuel card.
- A mobile phone and laptop are provided.
- 20 leave days + 12 ADV (one follows construction leave)
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
As Project Leader you are responsible for the realisation of large electrical projects.
- You are responsible for the engineering, follow-up and execution of the works.
- During the execution of the project you are the contact person for clients, designers and suppliers.
- You take care of the planning and strive for an optimal return and superior quality.
- You bear full responsibility for your own projects. You follow up your project closely, whereby progress statements, financial follow-up and delivery belong to your responsibilities.
Our client is a large installation company specialising in building services. The company can be contacted for the design, complete execution and aftercare of HVAC and electrical installations.
The company specialises in HVAC, building management systems, sustainable techniques, plumbing and electrical engineering.
- You have experience as a project leader within electrical engineering projects.
- You have a lot of ambition, you are eager to learn and you have been bitten by the construction industry and, in particular, everything to do with energy.
- You like to take the lead and are a real people manager.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.