This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
What advantages can you enjoy?
- Compensation according to experience.
- Costs to be borne by the employer.
- Meal vouchers.
- Company car + fuel card.
What are your duties as a project leader?
- You will support the teams on the site.
- Drawing up invoices.
- Based on the specifications, you will prepare price requests.
- Draw up requisition sheets.
- Follow up on planning meeting.
- Managing workers.
- Liaise with leading officials and clients.
- Checking the pre-calculation.
- Subsequent calculation.
- You work closely with your fellow project leader.
This company is a contractor in general earthworks for public tenders and infrastructure (parking, environmental works for subdivisions, utility lines, sewers, etc.).
They employ about 80 people.
Every week fresh fruit arrives at work and they paddle on Friday afternoons.
Before the leave there is a summer barbecue, training days and a Friday drink.
Who am I looking for to take on this role?
- Coordinating a site from A to Z does not scare you.
- An education in building technology is a must (garden) architecture, land surveyor, industrial engineer.
- You plan your schedule yourself.
- Knowledge of Autocad & road construction is an asset.
Do you see yourself not fitting the above description, but do you show great interest in the position? Do not hesitate to contact me and we can discuss the matter together!
This can be done at email@example.com or via 0475/ 86 07 18.