This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For the vacancy as project leader, you will not only receive an attractive salary, but also numerous other benefits.
- In addition to your salary, you will also receive a company car with fuel card, group insurance, daily allowance, mobile phone, laptop and eco cheques.
- You will work 40 hours per week, but because of this you will get 12 ADV days.
- If you do not use up your holidays, you may carry over five days to the next year.
- Our client puts a lot of effort into your qualities. That is why we provide an annual budget of EUR 1800 that you can use to follow training courses.
- Besides work life, our client also focuses on fun. For example, every year they organise a karting event, a family day and twice a year a seminar.
- Our customer does not only think of you, but also the birthday of your partner or child(ren).
For the vacancy as project leader in Leuven, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will independently be responsible for the recording and calculation of the quotations.
- You will prepare the project. This ranges from engineering to the realisation of the project.
- In addition to preparation, you are also responsible for monitoring progress. This applies to content, but also organisationally and financially.
- You will be responsible for managing the project team.
- Finally, you will also coordinate the various activities between the different stakeholders involved.
Our client is one of the largest consultancy companies in engineering. After more than 25 years, the company is still growing every year and winning new projects every year. You will be employed by various clients for various projects. These projects can last from a few months to several years.
When one project ends, the next project will be ready for you. If these projects do not immediately follow each other, this is filled in by training courses or you can choose to take leave. They try to keep the period between different projects to a minimum. The company puts a lot of effort into your qualities and expertise and also provides various training courses to become an expert in your field.
Not only is hard work important, but they also put a lot of effort into a good work-life balance. This ensures that you go to work with a big smile every day.
For the position of project leader in Leuven, you preferably meet the following profile:
- You have a master's degree in industrial sciences or a bachelor's degree in industrial sciences with several years of experience. (Electricity, automation, electromechanics, mechanics, ...).
- You have at least three years of experience as a project manager.
- Knowledge of French is a plus.
- You have a good feel for the client's needs and are able to respond quickly.
Do you not recognise yourself in one of the above descriptions, but you are very interested in the position? Then don't hesitate to contact me and together we can look at the possibilities. You can contact me at email@example.com or on 016 49 83 82 or 0473 30 69 33.