This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
The new colleague project leader can count on;
- permanent contract
- a gross salary to be agreed
- a company car
- laptop computer
- meal vouchers
- group insurance
- a welcome to a great team with an open working atmosphere and clear communication
No two days will be the same here. As a project manager, you have no other line manager above you, apart from the business managers.
In terms of the daily schedule, you can count on;
- responsibility for a number of construction sites that run simultaneously; e.g. small buildings of 100 m² up to large construction projects of +/- 3000 m² or more
- monitoring the entire project, from foundations to interior finishing
- control of the delivered works
- calculating additional work
- contact with customers, architects and subcontractors
- lead internal consultation with the manager, draughtsmen and work planner
Our client is a construction company that specialises in industrial new build and renovation projects. Often for SMEs and medium-sized companies, but they have also undertaken private projects, such as an industrial building with an integrated house.
They are known for their flexible service. And you can count on them for correct construction administration, construction and optimisation advice, cost price calculation and site coordination.
Due to a strong increase in projects, they are looking for a colleague project leader.
The project manager sought has the following background;
- a first experience in industrial construction, metal construction or residential construction
- Fascination with total projects; from foundations to interior finishing
- down-to-earth, driven and communicatively strong
- can follow up projects independently
- can work with Autocad
- is looking for a position where he/she spends 80% in the yards