This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You will join an SME with about 20 employees where there is a flat structure. Moreover, you will be given many responsibilities and a sense of initiative is encouraged. You will also have the opportunity to develop your technical and commercial skills. You will receive a permanent contract with an attractive salary supplemented by a car, fuel card, eco vouchers and meal vouchers.
You also work a 40-hour week which entitles you to 12 ADV days on top of your statutory leave.
As a project engineer, you play a crucial role and will be responsible for managing projects from the first contact with the customer to delivery.
Below is a sample of your duties:
- You conduct interviews with potential customers to understand technical needs.
- You assess the technical feasibility of projects.
- You will help support the estimators in drawing up quotations and negotiate prices with customers.
- You check and/or calculate loads and strengths and you search for and apply applicable standards.
- You will be responsible for ordering project-related parts and take into account the planning .
- You manage external partners/project engineers to ensure smooth project execution.
- You will create production drawings of concrete elements in Strakon.
- You will maintain regular contact with customers and partners to manage projects and make any changes to the execution of the ordered pieces or schedule.
- You will actively contribute to the growth and development of the company by proactively identifying and exploiting new opportunities.
- You handle projects administratively by keeping track of Bill Of Materials and Purchase Orders in the ERP system.
- You will work closely with your team, production manager and company management.
Our client operates within high-end architectural concrete projects. They have more than 40 years of experience in the business and specialise in the production of both balconies and façade projects. Their mission is to offer qualitative and technically feasible solutions to their customers who mainly consist of contractors and architects. At present, they work with about 20 of their own employees and are looking for reinforcement in the form of a project engineer
We are looking for a project engineer who can relate to the following characteristics:
- You have a master's or bachelor's degree within architecture or engineering.
- You preferably already have initial work experience in a project role in the construction industry.
- You speak and write very good Dutch and French.
- You are proactive and have strong communication skills. You are able to build relationships with customers and partners.
- You are able to assess the technical feasibility of projects.
- You are organisationally strong and can manage projects from start to finish.
- You can work well with MS Office (Word, Excel).
- You have an eye for detail and work punctually.
- You are patient and can cope with changing customer requirements.
- You can draw in a 3D drawing package.
- You can work independently and are results-oriented with a passion for technical projects.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.