This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For this position, our client offers the following salary package:
- Gross monthly salary between 2000-2500 euros
- Group insurance
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Meal vouchers of EUR 8 per day worked
- Eco vouchers of 250 euro per year
- Cafeteria plan, which offers the possibility of opting for a car or electric bicycle
- Personal bonus system
As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for the follow-up of projects at large customers.
Major customers include engineering firms and installers.
You will be involved in the project from A to Z. The project starts with making the study and drawing up the specifications. The idea is that you offer the best solution for the customer with the most ideal concept.
In addition, you will have to correspond with the factory so that everything can go into production.
The follow-up of the site itself is also an important aspect that you will steer in the right direction. Service to the customer is of paramount importance to you.
Our client is a market leader in the modular air handling sector.
They belong to a large multinational, but work in a completely autonomous way in Belgium.
There are about 40 people working in Belgium, there is a very family atmosphere and a flat structure.
They attach great importance to each employee's individual path, they use a personal approach that allows you to work out your own growth plan.
The company is located in the outskirts of Brussels and is easily accessible by car or public transport.
- Are you interested in smart and energy-efficient solutions?
- Do you have knowledge of HVAC through a degree or work experience?
- Do you speak Dutch, but also English fluently and can you make yourself understood in French?
- Are you looking for a company where you will be well supported?
- Don't you find it frightening to take a commercial approach to customers?
Then we are looking for you in this position!
Do you have questions about the job requirements? Are you not sure whether your profile qualifies? You can always contact us, without obligation, via 02/ 333 45 10 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look at the options for you!
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.