This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- An open corporate culture with numerous opportunities
- Training on the job
- Two hands full of great colleagues
- An attractive salary package depending on your education and/or experience
- The opportunity to hone your skills
- You draw in our own drawing program linked to technical solar panels
- You do calculations and make quotations
- You place orders
- You are in close contact with our suppliers
- You are in close contact with our end customers
- You follow up on the internal logistics
- You process all associated administration
Our client specialises in the installation and sale of plumbing, ventilation, heating, dehumidifiers, lighting and electricity. Initially they were a two-man business and over the years they have grown into an SME with ten employees. A flat structure with direct lines of communication, that is what our client stands for.
- You have a bachelor's degree in electromechanics or equivalent experience
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch
- Knowledge of French is an advantage
- You have technical insight
- You can draw and make calculations
- You are precise and punctual
- You are customer friendly
- You have a service-oriented and problem-solving mentality
- You work in a structured way
- You can work both in a team and independently
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.