This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
40 hours per week
Senior Recruitment Manager
09/241 87 96
09/241 87 96
Technical Engineering Ghent
Chaussée de Bruxelles 92, 9090 Melle
In addition to an attractive gross salary, you will also receive:
- Immediately a permanent contract.
- Meal vouchers.
- Company car with fuel card.
- Group and hospitalisation insurance.
- 32 days of leave per year.
As a production manager, you will:
- Draw up schedules together with the foremen.
- You are the person for interventions, you make an initial screening and determine the level of urgency.
- Perform quality control on incoming and outgoing machines and also give advice on preventive maintenance.
- Keeping the safety policy on track.
- Together with the foremen, you will hold evaluation interviews with the employees.
- Implement improvement proposals and make adjustments where necessary.
Our client is a production company that supplies the building industry. They currently work here with around 100 employees. The company is part of a large international group, but will operate independently, so that you also have short lines of communication. They are looking for a new colleague to replace the previous production manager.
For our production manager we are looking for someone who:
- Has at least a technical bachelor's degree.
- Hands-on attitude and the necessary people management skills.
- Knowledge or interest in LEAN management.
- Preferably has a first work experience in an environment where you have already had to manage people.
- Strong in planning.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.