This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Process Engineer Glass
The opportunity to take up a challenging and responsible position as Process Engineer with a growing, innovative and international trendsetter.
Our client offers you a dynamic and multicultural company culture where initiative, consultation and team spirit are encouraged.
Your enthusiasm and result-oriented approach will be rewarded from the start with an indefinite contract and an attractive salary package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits
As Process Engineer you are responsible for developing and implementing process strategies, optimizing current processes, support on technical issues and maintaining process documents.
Below you can find a more detailed job description;
- Maintaining and promoting 5S and Health & Safety rules throughout the area;
- Identifying and reporting to the Manager any problem relating to safety, product process or quality system;
- Process and Product optimisation (Quality, Productivity and Cost) based on statistical tools;
- Process and Product development and implementation;
- Process and Product cost saving projects management and implementation;
- Managing process training for Operators and First Operators by scheduling and evaluating on intermediate and final level;
- Development and implementation of tools for optimisation of process;
- Production documentation (procedures) creating and maintaining;
- Solving process issues related to process parameters guaranteeing a good quality of the product and flow of the line, identifying the need of technical support from Engineering/Maintenance team.
Our client is a world-leading and specialized glass manufacturer. The company guarantees world-class technology and the highest level of innovation in glazing solutions.
More than 20 renowned automobile brands rely daily on the know-how of their 6 high-tech production plants and innovation centres with more than 3,000 employees in total.
Due to the ambitious growth of the organisation, they would like to strengthen the team in their plant in the region of Roeselare with a Process Engineer.
You have a technical bachelor or master degree;
Experience within automotive glass industry is a must;
You are an analytical thinker and able to manage a team;
You have strong organisational and leadership skills;
You know how to handle problems and try to find always a solutions;
Having a Green Belt/Six Sigma is an asset;
You have knowledge of automation and robots.