This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You will have a challenging and responsible job in a dynamic international work environment. You will have a high level of involvement thanks to the Huno-nonsense approach and flat company structure.
Moreover, you can count on a remuneration in line with the market supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers and group insurance.
As Process Engineer you are responsible for the following tasks:
- You optimise the internal production processes.
- You do this by optimally coordinating improvements in safety, ergonomics, machines and tools.
- You carry out time studies, cpk calculations, tests and simulaites and analyse in a methodical way.
- You supervise the start-up and optimisation of new processes.
- You get involved in technical projects until they are successfully completed.
- You are technical enough to carry out minor improvements yourself.
- You have a versatile field of action: sheet metal working, deep drawing, welding, pressure vessel technology and assembly are all part of it.
- You work closely with the tool shop and the maintenance department.
- You will report to the Technical Director.
Our client is a global player in the metalworking industry. It is a healthy and growing successful company with a pleasant working atmosphere and an eye for motivation and rewarding its own employees. They are characterised by innovation and teamwork.
As a process engineer, you meet the following description:
- You are in possession of a technical bachelor or master degree such as electromechanics, automation, mechanics,...
- You have a penchant for technology. You know both theory and practice.
- Besides mechanics, you also have an interest in hydraulics, control technology and electricity.
- You are persistent and like to work in a project-based way.
- You have a sense of organisation and an analytical mindset.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.