This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For the position of PHP Developer our client offers the following :
- A full-time job of indefinite duration
- Training opportunities
- Salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as: laptop, mobile phone subscription, meal vouchers...
As PHP Developer you will be responsible for :
- Creation of websites
- SEO optimisation
- Managing the customers: meeting the customers' expectations, following up projects, providing support
- Troubleshooting of layout and scripting in different browsers such as IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome
Our client is a major player in the European market for implementing ICT solutions. They are a High-Tech ICT, security and communication partner for SMEs.
For this they work together with partners such as Microsoft, WinBooks and Xerox.
As a company, they attach great importance to team spirit and development.
They also ensure that you can develop yourself and your technical skills further.
- Do you already have 5 years of experience as PHP Developer?
- Do you have a degree in web design, web development or webmaster?
- Are you strongly analytical?
- Up-to-date with the latest technologies?
Technical skills :
- Database : MySQL and PostGreSQL
- Management Tools : Plesk and DirectAdmin
- Wordpress CMS, Joomal CMS, PrestaShop CMS
Not sure if the above skills match your profile? Do not hesitate to contact us and we will look into the possibilities together with you!
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.