This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In exchange for your motivation and talents, you will receive a competitive remuneration package supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
You will work in a family atmosphere and be supported by enthusiastic colleagues.
As a Personal Assistant, you have a very varied range of tasks:
- Daily administration including accounting tasks of the clients of the office;
- Agenda management, document management etc.
- Cooperation with the file managers of the relevant customer.
Our client is a medium-sized accountancy firm. In order to provide their clients with even better service and assistance in their daily bookkeeping and administration, they are currently looking for a Personal Assistant.
As a Personal Assistant you have/are:
- A Bachelor degree in accounting or equivalent through experience;
- Experience in a similar position;
- Discreet and honest;
- Precise and accurate;
- Strong administrative;
- Strong knowledge of IT applications.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 9 235 22 32.