This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Our client offers an international, pleasant working environment with a family character. They respect each individual and value you as a person. They also realise that lunch does not just appear on the table at noon. That is why they also offer the following:
- A gross salary in line with the market that reaches a maximum of EUR 4,000 gross per month;
- Meal vouchers are also part of your remuneration on top of your gross salary;
- You can also count on group and hospitalisation insurance.
For the position of Maintenance Technician we are looking for an enthusiastic person who is looking forward to the following tasks:
- Providing preventive maintenance on all machines in the warehouse;
- Locating and resolving faults in various technical areas: mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, etc;
- Organising and following up on inspections and certificates;
- Organising and following up maintenance and repairs both on external machines and in the building;
The company is internationally known as a leader in the supply of interior textiles at a high level. They also have their own high quality fabric collection for various applications in interior design such as curtains, furniture upholstery and also 3D designs.
Our client is committed to professionalism, fun and success in the workplace. Only the cream of the crop are allowed to join their teams, where they also attach great importance to a personal click with their employees. In addition, they strive for innovation, also for their staff. They regularly renew the offices, the warehouse and the machines. This allows them to grow in size every year.
The following are fully within your capabilities or talents:
- In terms of relevant work experience, your counter is between two and five years;
- You slaved away at school for an A2 or bachelor's degree;
- On a technical level, you have a solid knowledge and/or interest in the mechanical and electrical aspects of machines. The company may also require specific knowledge of and/or interest in automation;
- Speaking in Dutch and English is easy;
- A PC as well as MS Office programmes are no strangers to you;
- You are driven by seeing results and daring to point out areas of improvement;
- Being part of a team but still being able and willing to work independently suits you perfectly.
Does the vacancy fire in your eyes but you can't tick off all the points above? Feel free to give me a call or send me an email, and I'll be happy to check it out with you.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.