This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Laboratory Analyst & Tester Packaging
- Full-time position (possibly possibility of 4/5) of indefinite duration
- Working in an expansive and financially sound company
- We provide additional internal/external training
- The atmosphere is collegial and constructive
- A fixed salary according to age, education and experience + additional benefits
- You will be responsible for performing mechanical lab tests on all kinds of packaging materials (paper, cardboard, plastic, etc.).
- Your responsibilities include transport simulations, climatic tests and material analyses
- You prepare (in consultation with your department head) reports of the results of the tests carried out
- You will undergo internal training and grow until you can work independently as an analyst
Our client is a renowned testing laboratory responsible for analyses on materials, packaging and palletised loads. The lab, with official accreditation, carries out these analyses according to standardised methods and procedures.
- You enjoyed a technical-scientific bachelor's degree (Electromechanics, Physics, Chemistry...) and/or you already have experience as a lab assistant
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written. A good basic knowledge of French is required
- You are accurate, like to take initiative and are a team player
- You like working executive, measuring values and then writing out reports
- You have strong administrative skills and are familiar with current PC applications (Word, Excel)
- You can think and work in a customer-oriented way
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.