This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Junior file manager
Our client offers you a competitive salary package, so you will feel your efforts are appreciated right from the start. With them, you will not only enjoy a congestion-free environment, but also the opportunity to expand your range of tasks and grow. Moreover, you will receive a permanent contract upon start-up. They look forward to building a successful future together.
As a junior file manager accountancy, you will be responsible for various tasks within the accounting process. You will work closely with experienced colleagues and have the opportunity to develop your skills and gain relevant experience.
Some of your tasks:
- Entry of financial transactions and invoices.
- Preparing journal entries and general ledger accounts.
- Assist in preparing tax returns.
- Support monthly and annual closures.
- Collaborate with clients and colleagues to gather information and answer questions.
As your commitment and knowledge grow, your range of tasks will also develop and expand.
Our client is known for its family character and excellent customer service, acting as a true sounding board for their customers. In addition, you will be part of a close-knit, medium-sized team.
- A Bachelor's degree or Graduate Degree in Accountancy-Taxation is required for this position.
- Experience as a file manager is a plus, but not strictly necessary.
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch language.
- The ability to work accurately and punctually is also essential.
- You are also expected to be motivated and work well as part of a team.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.