This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
IT Support Engineer
Pay package based on degree and experience.
A comprehensive mobility programme for a healthy work-life balance. For those where it doesn't always have to be a car.
A challenging position with accompanying responsibilities.
A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous opportunities for advancement.
A people-oriented environment with an interactive health programme and a focus on employee well-being.
As an IT Support Engineer, you will work in an environment that strongly encourages innovation and gives you the responsibility to make an operational difference.
- You will act as first- and second-line support (general support and helpdesk).
- You will diagnose, offer a solution or escalate the problem to second-line support or external partners.
- You are responsible for active follow-up of calls, incidents and tasks.
- Registering and testing hardware and software.
- Record everything accurately in our follow-up system.
- Making adjustments to the internal telephone system.
Our client is a global leader with more than 140 years of experience. They operate internationally and specialise in dredging, offshore, infra maritime and environmental works.
You will work in a very diverse team with more than 70 different nationalities.
As an IT Support Engineer, you will meet the following requirements:
- You have a bachelor's degree with an IT-related specialisation, or equivalent through experience.
- You have a strong knowledge of software (Microsoft Windows 10, Office 365) and hardware (PCs, printers and other peripherals).
- Your knowledge or experience with Software Deployment, Networking, Active Directory, Windows Server or Citrix is a plus.
- You speak English fluently.
- You learn quickly, work proactively and do not shy away from challenges.
- You can handle work pressure and are flexible.
- You are customer-oriented and able to explain a technical solution in understandable language to their end-users.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.