This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
ICT System Engineer
What's in it for you?
- You will join the market leader with a dynamic spirit and many opportunities for growth;
- You will receive a motivating salary in line with your knowledge and experience, complemented by a nice fringe benefits package;
- A company car is included in the package;
- With a realistic induction period, continuous training , and real opportunities for advancement, you will be at the wheel of a great career;
- A pleasant permanent workplace in the brand new headquarters in Aalbeke, with a tasty meal in the company restaurant every day;
- You will have the opportunity to work from home two days a week.
The Sytem Engineer vacancy involves quite a lot of variety.
Will this soon be your job description?
- You will design, build and maintain a high-performance, reliable and cost-efficient IT infrastructure;
- You will handle the installation and maintenance of servers and networks;
- You provide support to our users and guarantee a good user experience;
- You work in a structured way and document consistently.
- You will mainly work from our headquarters in Aalbeke, combined with travel to our sites.
Our client is a specialised distribution company where you will find solutions linked to heat and water.
There, they distribute not only bathrooms and wellness equipment, but also kitchens, energy-efficient heating systems and air conditioning.
Their name recognition also includes tap water saving techniques, water quality treatment, installation materials and tools they offer.
For their head office, they are looking for a driven system and network administrator who partly performs support tasks.
For the position of Service Engineer, you have a broad interest IT and already have several years of experience in some of the following knowledge areas:
- Windows Server - Active Directory, ADFS, Exchange;
- Management of Office365 and Azure;
- Networking - TCP/IP, Wi-Fi, switching;
- VoIP - 3CX, Mitel.
For this vacancy, knowledge and experience in one or more of the following fields are an asset:
- Citrix & Netscaler;
- Storage & Backup - Dell EMC, Veeam, Fibre Channel SAN;
- Linux - CentOS, Apache, NGINX, MySQL, Puppet;
- Security - Powershell, Python;
- Monitoring - PRTG.
Can you also tick off the following points?
- You have extensive work experience in IT support: first-line support, installation of workstations, printers, management of accesses, etc;
- You are security-minded and realise that the availability and security of our systems are critical, but you also always keep usability in mind;
- You are easy-going, helpful and work proactively;
- You have a driving licence B;
- You speak fluent Dutch and French.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.