This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
ICT Project Leader
- Healthy work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities
- You will be responsible for one or more projects at a time and manage them from the definition of the objectives and the needs of the field to their complete completion.
- You will work with the architecture teams to determine the most appropriate solution and use your creativity to work out an efficient implementation approach.
- You will follow up execution according to Agile and/or Prince 2 methodologies and quickly consider risks, scope changes, budget, quality assurance, safety and change management
- You organise regular steering groups and clearly communicate the status and decisions to be taken.
- Finally, you will organise the decommissioning and closure of the project and ensure that the organisation can maintain the developments achieved.
- You will immerse yourself in the content of projects to better understand the challenges of the fields and determine the real needs of internal clients.
- You will actively participate in the preliminary study to develop a coherent solution that is integrated into the application landscape, adapted to our customer's needs and constraints and ready for the future.
- You will ensure the necessary consultation with the architecture cell.
- In an Agile methodology, you are able to take on the role of Product Owner, turn internal customers' needs into logical user stories, plan them into various backlogs and actively participate in retrospectives.
- You interact with the implementation teams and suppliers, convey the needs of the trades and always take into account the technical constraints raised.
Our client is a European player within the energy market. Here they ensure the distribution, storage and transformation of energy to supply the Belgian and European market for this purpose. Safety is key here! Because they are in such a segment, they also provide a lot of extra training in safety, technicality and project-based work. Due to the job satisfaction and pride taken by the current employees, they will also experience little turnover.
- Master's degree in computer science or similar experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind
- Structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of French, Dutch and English
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.