This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
IT helpdesk assistant
What's in it for you?
- A motivating salary package complemented by extra-legal benefits.
- An extensive familiarisation period, an internal training plan and peer support.
- The opportunity to have lunch in our company restaurant.
- A super fun team and an unprecedented family company atmosphere (BBQs, annual quiz, joint participation in sports events,...).
For the IT Helpdesk Officer vacancy, you will be responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining IT tools and supporting end-users with IT technical problems with software products, programmes or systems.
- Providing telephone and online support to users including second-line support to provide fast and customer-friendly service.
- Monitoring systems to ensure operational continuity.
- Installing software programmes on PCs to provide user-friendly ICT support to internal customers.
- Installing operating systems, application software or hardware to make minor changes to default settings if required.Identifying recurring problems and ordering ICT materials and services within the predefined standards to provide all staff with the correct ICT tools.
- Updating and maintaining professional knowledge and technical skills to maximise one's professional knowledge and apply it optimally within the organisation.
Our client is a specialised distribution company where you will find solutions linked to heat and water.
There, they distribute not only bathrooms and wellness equipment, but also kitchens, energy-efficient heating systems and air conditioning.
Their name recognition also includes tap water saving techniques, water quality treatment, installation materials and tools they offer.
They are looking for a driven IT Helpdesk Officer for their head office.
ARE YOU THE IDEAL MATCH for the position of IT Helpdesk Officer?
- You speak Dutch and French
- You have a bachelor's degree, preferably in an ICT field
- You are fascinated by IT and see problems related to it as a challenge
- You are customer-friendly, communicative and a good listener
- You can work well both independently and in a team
- You are solution- and result-oriented
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.