This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Head Of Asset Management
What do you get in return?
- Real career prospects fuelled by exciting projects and promotions from within.
- Courses and training to boost your career and nurture your ambitions.
- Teleworking capabilities.
- An attractive remuneration with additional legal benefits (car, meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance, . . . ).
What are your duties?
- After a training period, you take the reins.
- You realise the growth of the asset revenue stream: either by 1) expanding the asset portfolio or 2) improving occupancy rates and 3) value of leases.
- You will negotiate and manage all contractual aspects with tenants to maintain and increase the existing revenue stream.
- You proactively screen the market and analyse opportunities for (re)development in terms of real estate technical, economic and financial potential, actively contributing to the opportunity pipeline.
- You present potential tenants with information on available space, prices, and organise tours of the facilities upon request.
- You will identify properties that meet the size, space, location and visibility requirements for potential tenants in line with Alinso Group's strategic focus.
Our client is a real estate investor and developer that focuses on the following areas;
- Management and development of business parks
- Tailor-made projects
- Corporate housing; SME, industry, logistics and offices
Who are you?
- You inspire your team with sharp analytical insights and your exceptional personal efficiency & commitment.
- You are self-directed, proactive and have a can-do mentality.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- You are a digital native, specifically in MS365. AutoCAD is a plus.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in real estate, a business-oriented field, or equivalent through experience. Additional certification in property management is a plus.
Do you doubt whether this challenge suits you? Then contact us at any time and we will discuss it together. Who knows, we may still have interesting opportunities for you!
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.