This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Or have you just graduated and are looking for a varied job within Finance?
As a Financial Controller at this organisation, you will join a pleasant environment where a healthy work-life balance is important. You are going to be able to learn a lot from the Finance Manager and other colleagues on the one hand, and provide strong support towards more efficient collaboration on the other.
In return for your motivation, knowledge and talents, you can count on a highly competitive remuneration package, supplemented by several fringe benefits. On top of the 20 days of statutory leave, you will receive 4 extra conventional days and from 5 years of employment you will receive extra seniority days.
As Financial Controller, you will have a varied range of duties that include the following responsibilities:
- Control and audit of accounting figures;
- Preparation of quarterly and annual figures;
- Financial reporting and analysis;
- Support with tax and bank dosiers;
- Financial reporting;
- Ad hoc financial projects;
- Point of contact for all administrative and financial procedures within the organisation.
Our client is a grouping of hospitals, rest homes and rehabilitation centres.
For their Finance team based in Ostend and De Haan, they are currently looking for a Financial Controller to support the Finance Manager.
As Financial Controller you are/are:
- A bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in economics or equivalent through experience;
- Experience in a similar position is a plus;
- Strong knowledge of Excel and the other Office applications;
- Strong in communication to different parties;
- You like to take initiative and take a proactive approach;
- Analytical and precise;
- Fluent in Dutch with at least basic knowledge of French.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via email@example.com or via +32 9 235 22 32.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.