This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Field Service Engineer
- You will work in the workshop in Houthalen but also worldwide to install new production lines and machines
- You carry out tests to ensure that everything is running correctly
- You provide training and explanations of use to the customer
- You plan interventions and maintenance in advance
- You analyse problems that arise and propose solutions
Our client is an internationally active innovative machine builder and is known for its tailor-made machines, adapted to the wishes of the customer.
As a Field Service Engineer you will work worldwide to install new production lines/machines.
- You are communicative and customer-oriented
- You are assertive and independent
- You like to travel and are responsible
- You are willing to follow additional training and retraining courses
- You are in possession of a technical diploma
- You already have a first experience, preferably within the machine building industry
- You can speak English and Dutch very well
If you do not fit any of the above descriptions but are interested in the position, please do not hesitate to contact me. We can then see what is possible for you. You can contact me at email@example.com or 089/480 720.
- 38-hour week with 25 days of leave
- Remuneration according to experience/training
- Nice package of extra-legal benefits
- Additional trainings
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.