This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Field Service Engineer
- A fair remuneration, depending on your knowledge and experience
- An equipped service car
- Internal training and guidance where needed
- The opportunity to develop yourself in an exciting, challenging sector
- Extralegal benefits
- You are responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of electronic security systems
- You can be deployed for installation, maintenance and depot maintenance at different types of customers in different sectors
- You explain and provide insight to the customer about the installed system
- You handle intervention requests and follow them up according to the client's wishes and rules
- You are the link between the customer and the management
- You complete the administrative data after installation (filling in the visit report, signing off the intervention at the call centre)
- You are willing to do standby duty (1 week)
Our client specialises in armoured doors, security locks, motorised cylinders and roller shutters.
They carry out technical installations and interventions on electronic systems for building security and cash handling systems.
- You are in possession of a technical degree (graduate - bachelor Electronics)
- You have knowledge of data networking and IP
- You have knowledge of Office 365
- You are customer-friendly and give high priority to quality service
- You are in possession of a driving licence B
- You are prepared to work a standby shift (24/24)
- You are a team player
- Experience in installation or maintenance of electronic security systems is a plus