This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
It all depends on the diploma and experience you bring, but we are happy to give you an idea of what is feasible:
- Wage range varies from €2400 - €4500 gross
- You work a 37.75-hour week with 20 days off, 6 adv days and 1 extra day off
- You have flexible hours whereby you can start between 6.30 and 10.30 a.m. if at the office and between 6.30 and 9.30 a.m. if at home
- You can work at home up to 2 days a week: both your presence at your desk and on the sites are considered as presence at work
- Company car
- Reimbursement of transport costs
- If no car: commuting x2
- Toll tickets and the like are reimbursed
- GSM and laptop
- No meal vouchers, but there is a company restaurant with delicious meals
- Group insurance
- Hospitalisation insurance (individual + family)
- Disability insurance
- Private accident insurance
- Compliment vouchers for special occasions such as holidays
- Many training courses are available via a platform and proprietary training courses
- Sector bonus PC 200
As Environmental Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- The emphasis is on translating legislation into practice: you will apply the legislative provisions in concrete terms to the implementation of soil remediation works at the sites and projects
- You will be assigned a few construction sites & recycling centres in which you will support
- You take care of desk work and 50% of support on the sites
- You screen and analyse environmental legislation and translate it into concrete actions in the field
- You ensure compliance with this legislation through regular checks on the projects, applied techniques and end products
- You report the findings to management and make proposals to remedy deficiencies
- You guard a waste register and comply with the reporting obligation in this regard
- You evaluate the current environmental control measures and proactively adjust where necessary
- You communicate about the consequences of business activities on people and the environment
- You give advice on environment-related investments
- You optimise internal processes and company workflows and strive for continuous improvement
- You prepare and supervise internal & external environmental & quality audits
- You will support applications for environmental permits, environmental studies and energy programmes.
As a person who wishes to specialise or is already specialising in environment, health and/or broader safety, you are 'safe' with this employer with numerous (career) opportunities and departments for HSE. The company is a major international player in offshore, hydraulic engineering and infrastructure projects. You will be working on unique projects with a social impact. Not only within their company do they try to pay a lot of attention to the safety and environmental aspect, but also with their projects they try to guarantee a better living environment.
The company has a high level of stability in its employees, uses direct communication and gives a lot in return to its employees for what it asks: for example, there are many events that strengthen the relationship between them, such as participation in sports activities, end-of-year parties, a programme in which employees are coached individually.
In the position of environmental coordinator, you will work in a smaller department of the company. This way, you combine the advantages of a small environment with those of a large, stable company: you have a lot of variety in your job, can learn a lot in practice, are given responsibility, but also have long-term career opportunities within all branches of the large company.
You can find yourself (partly) in the points below:
- Either you are a recent graduate in the field of environment, environmental sciences, QSHE, ... Or you have already experience in this field
- You must not yet be in possession of the environmental coordinator certificate A or B: in that case, you will receive more support and there is still the possibility of obtaining it during your employment
- You can work independently without being in a team all the time
- You can arrive at pragmatic solutions that reconcile legislation and practice
- You have a perfect knowledge of NL and ENG
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.