This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
What's in it for you?
- The wage range varies according to your education and experience
- This is supplemented by a group insurance
- You will also benefit from net expenses as well as a company car included in the package
In addition, there are numerous non-financial benefits
- 12ADV days
- Flexibility in working hours and working from home
- The varied projects guarantee you an exciting course, no two assignments are the same.
- You will be working in a large organisation with years of accumulated knowledge
- You enjoy job security
- Numerous training and education opportunities, both internal and external
- The company was nominated for the Trends Gazelles in 2021 on the basis of hard growth figures in turnover, growth and staff.
Would you like to apply for this vacancy or would you like more information?
Please contact myself, Rachel Buysse or my colleagues Ilke Bellekens and Ward De Brabander.
You can do this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, or by calling +32 3 750 28 80.
Are you a technical specialist, skilled in CAD, project support or are you a skilled engineer looking for a new challenge and keen on project work? A driven professional, who knows how to use his/her range of skills and experience time and again in interesting, varied technical projects at our customers? Then be sure to read on.
However, this company does not work according to a specific vacancy. This consultancy firm starts from your qualities, wishes and talents, which the account managers know how to match perfectly with current projects at the customers. This guarantees you an exciting career path full of challenges, a correct salary and a job that fits you like a glove.
This company is a consultancy firm with an absolute focus on technical employee profiles within Flanders and South Holland. This agency has been active in the sector for more than 30 years and has in the meantime grown into an established value because of their varied projects, from design to project consultancy, on which more than 300 consultants put their best foot forward every day.
What makes this company special compared to its competitors is the combination of a diverse range of exciting projects with a personal, close-to-the-employee approach.
Are you triggered by...
- Do you have the ambition to hone your existing skills even further in width and/or depth?
-Work on challenging projects that challenge you in the short and long term?
-Do you like to be flexible, but do you also like to have the necessary security and a nice team of colleagues to fall back on?
-A personal growth story made possible by offering internal and external training courses that add value to your career?
-A close-knit corporate culture where importance is attached to involvement, knowledge sharing and integrity. This is partly stimulated by the organisation of regular team events?
Then we urgently need to get to know each other. Apply and we will be happy to invite you for a first meeting.