This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As an Accountancy Assistant, you can count on a very competitive salary package supplemented with a number of extra-legal benefits. You will be part of a warm team and a pleasant working atmosphere.
As an Accountancy Officer, you will have the following tasks:
- Booking of purchase and sales invoices, bank statements;
- Management of daily accounting of both companies and sole proprietorships;
- Preparation and drafting of VAT, Intrastat and tax returns;
- Preparation of annual accounts and balance sheets.
Our client is a bookkeeping and accounting firm. They are currently looking for a great colleague to complete their team.
As an Accountancy Officer you are/will be:
- Diploma in accounting or equivalent through experience;
- Preferably first experience in an accounting office;
- Communicative and social;
- You can work independently and are also a team player;
- You have a healthy sense of responsibility and like to take initiative;
- Precise and accurate;
- Eager to learn;
- Discreet and honest.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via email@example.com or via +32 9 235 22 32.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.