This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Embedded Software Engineer
For our client in the region of Antwerp we are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer.
You will be the specialist in the development of software applications on high-tech electronics applied in the many facets of energy transition.
Your tasks are as follows:
- Developing the software for their energy management solutions on the basis of the requirements of the market and the technical possibilities;
- Developing software in C/C++ for new applications;
- Maintaining existing firmware;
- Documenting the software operation (such as design and test documentation);
- Contributing to the architectural, testing and production tools;
- Validating the proper functioning of the software through the development of test scripts;
- Handling escalated support questions.
Our client is an innovative and leading technology company that focuses on the smart use of energy and offers communication solutions to monitor and manage energy flows.
The company has been active for more than 25 years and offers its customers total solutions and products for communicating meter data.
They have a strong focus on sustainability, quality, innovation and cooperation.
What are the requirements for the position as Embedded Software Engineer;
- You have a master degree or equivalent through experience;
- More than 3 years of experience in the field of embedded software engineering;
- You have a strong knowledge and experience of embedded C/C++ development;
- Experience with IOT platforms and technologies is an asset;
- Knowledge of TCL/TK, TCP/IP, RF and GSM technologies is a plus;
- You have experience with both bare metal microcontroller developing and Embedded Linux;
- You are constructively critical and dare to give feedback;
- You enjoy taking initiative;
- You are analytical and a problem solver;
- You know how to deal with change.
You are part of a multidisciplinary team within the R&D department. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organisation in a dynamic sector.
You will be part of an ambitious company, where there is room for personal growth and development.
An attractive salary, supplemented with extralegal benefits.
A full-time contract of indefinite duration.
The possibility of working from home and flexible hours.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.