This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Immediate employment and a salary package in line with the market. In addition, you will also get a company where you can grow and receive a lot of training.
As a draftsman you will mainly:
- Converting the customers' concepts into a technical elaboration.
- Being responsible for the layout of the visualisations.
- Calculating the quotation and working it out for the customer.
- Preparation of assembly operations, production drawings and customised parts.
- Communication with the R&D team about optimisation of the products and processes.
For our client, an international player in the field of mechanical concepts, we are looking for a few employees to expand the team. Due to exponential growth at home and abroad, they are looking to strengthen their drawing and study office. They guarantee a qualitative product handling and correct communication towards the customer. Internally, they are a professional family with plenty of development opportunities and guidance for employees.
To join the team as a draftsman we are looking for someone who:
- Be able to present a bachelor or master degree in a technical direction.
- Has a technical insight and interest in working out 3D models.
- Knowledge of Inventor and Autocad.
- Wants to work analytically but can also take care of the quotation part.
If you are interested in the position but do not see yourself fitting the description, please do not hesitate to contact us. This can be done at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 09 241 87 96.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.