This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
File manager A to Z
- Permanent contract on start-up.
- Attractive salary supplemented with extra legal benefits such as (in time) a company car (A-brand).
- Working within a very stable team.
- Full-time or 4/5th job possible.
- Working in a traffic-free environment.
Is this not 100% the job you are looking for? Do not hesitate to contact us for the possibilities. Of course, we treat every application with discretion.
Are you strong in figures? Do you attach much value to correct bookkeeping? Then you are the account manager we are looking for!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Booking of purchase and sales invoices, financial documents and miscellaneous entries.
- You are responsible for the VAT return, year-end closing, corporate income tax and personal income tax.
- You give customers advice (by phone) when they have questions.
- You ensure the correct processing of the files.
Customer meetings are initially handled by the business manager. If you would like to take care of this yourself, this is certainly possible (in the long run).
CTRL-F Finance provides the perfect match between professionals in Finance and challenging jobs in numerous sectors on a daily basis. For this we can rely on an extensive network of offices, companies and especially, talent. We use a professional, personal and candidate-oriented approach.
As we focus exclusively on positions in the financial sector, we currently have numerous opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We will be happy to discuss all options. In this way, we can look for the ideal job together!
Our client is an accounting firm that is characterised by a stable team, an attractive salary package and much attention to a good work-life balance. In total, about 10 employees work there. They are also very progressive in terms of digital technology.
- You are at least in possession of a Bachelor Accountancy-Taxation.
- You have at least 2 years of experience within an accounting firm.
- You speak good Dutch.
- You always work punctually and accurately.
- You are a real team player.
- You attach great value to a customer-oriented approach.