This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You can develop yourself in a team of 5 study service employees. Your creativity will be deployed at two levels: technical and commercial. The aim is to develop further in a niche sector in uncommon markets.
Working hours: 8h - 16h30.
- Prepare technical calculations, price calculations and post-calculations.
- Assisting with the processing of files within the study department
- Translating the customer's request into an internal file structure.
- Drawing up a formwork plan based on the customer's design with modular system formwork or custom formwork design Developing custom formwork conceptually first and working it out in detail after awarding the contract
- When the quotation becomes an order, preparing the work, production plans, etc. Monitoring the progress of the project in terms of planning, quality and budget.
- Act as first point of contact for technical questions from our commercial team in France and support the sales representatives in negotiations with the customers.
- Making improvements to current products (R&D) and developing new ideas, new systems and new opportunities.
Our partner offers formwork solutions.
You can buy or hire various types of modular formwork for pouring concrete on site from our partner.
Bespoke formwork templates in steel and wood are developed for casting prefabricated concrete elements such as beams, columns, stairs and manholes.
We are looking for a new employee who:
Can work accurately
Can make conceptual analyses
Good knowledge of French, Dutch and English
Can work with Autocad, Inventor, Vault, ESA PT, MS Office, ...
Willing to go on travel.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.