This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a design engineer, you are responsible for:
- the development of new machines or the improvement of existing ones
- the design of electromechanical systems in Solidworks
- providing technical support to our customer
- monitoring production
You start from a concept or specification and work out a detailed design. In addition, you are responsible for consultation with the work planners.
For a machine constructor specialised in the realisation of customised installations mainly for the flax & greenhouse sector, we are looking for a design engineer.
The company is located in the Kortrijk region and focuses mainly on the automation of installations and total projects.
As a design engineer, you preferably have:
- a bachelor or master degree in electromechanics
- a first work experience as project engineer in 3D
- a good basic knowledge of autocad, solidworks or inventor
In addition, you have a creative mind and can work in a structured way.
- a job with room for responsibility and autonomy
- an exciting and challenging position in which you can develop yourself
- an attractive salary with extra-legal benefits depending on your experience
For further information please call/email us at the coordinates below:
Justine Martin | 056 620 436 or 0476 486 606 | email@example.com
Magalie Migneau | 056 620 436 / 0478 838 284 | firstname.lastname@example.org
You do not fully agree with the above vacancy, but you are interested in our other opportunities? Then be sure to leave us a message at the above coordinates. We will be happy to help you.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.