This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You will enter a company without a strong hierarchy.
They believe that it is your responsibility to criticize and give feedback as this is one of the main drivers helping the company grow.
They strongly encourage personal development and will push you to take responsibility for your growth.
You'll enjoy flexible office hours and an equally flexible income and employee share option plan.
As the company is growing at an incredible pace, you can leave your mark - growing alongside them.
Lifelong learning is essentially embedded in our organisation.
You'll be able to enjoy the perks of a spin-off.
And last but not least, you'll have an office space you'll be happy to call home.
They believe technology is here to enable us in creating new solutions.
That is why they are looking for people to build the best solution they can, using technologies that are fit for purpose.
It will be your shared responsibility to find and use those technologies.
You will work closely together with other Data Engineers and the people who have built the company from the ground up.
An ambitious, fast-paced and environmentally conscious start-up located in Antwerp, focused on providing data services for the utility industry is looking for a Software/Data Engineer. They strongly believe that utilities will play a crucial role in the transformation to a net-zero society. And thus, want to engage to do their part for a net-zero society.
How do they plan to do this?
By building something that solves real problems, and by being the best at what they do.
- You have at least 5+ years of professional experience in data engineering and/or general software development.
- You have experience building applications using Spark, Dask, Presto, Hadoop or similar technologies in a cloud service provider like AWS.
- You have deep knowledge of Python and data engineering tooling.
- Knowledge of Serverless Framework, Docker and an interest in DevOps practices are a plus and you are comfortable with test driven development.
- In order to keep learning, you love to keep hunting for better ways to do data analytics and processing at scale, research data libraries and improvements to coding practices.
- You create reusable code by developing libraries that can be used across multiple projects and even open source your best work.
- You love to read up on the newest innovation, whether it is about distributed computing, machine learning, CSP services or just for the fun of it humanoid robotics.
- In a fast-growing environment, you're always looking to improve and adapt to the best way of working.
- You write code that is easy to read, and technical documentation to go along with it.
- You are able to sell others on your ideas by formulating them clearly.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.