This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Customer advisor banking and insurance
- You benefit from working in an office near you.
- You will receive a full-time, open-ended contract on commencement.
- You will undergo in-depth training to fully understand the bank's products, values and standards.
- You will enjoy a market-compliant remuneration, tailored to your experience.
- On top of your salary, you will receive fringe benefits such as meal and eco cheques, group and hospitalisation insurance, and a cafeteria plan.
- You experience a strong team spirit within the office network.
- You will have the opportunity to develop yourself and grow within the role, with opportunities for specialisation in the long term.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic Client Advisor for our client's office. In this role, you will take on the following responsibilities:
- You will be one of the first points of contact for both new and existing customers.
- You will conduct interviews with customers, using your knowledge of banking and insurance.
- With basic knowledge across all domains, you are able to refer customers to the right experts where needed.
- You actively approach customers, invite them for talks and identify commercial opportunities.
- You keep up with digital evolution and share this knowledge with colleagues and customers.
- You are committed to maximising customer service and customer satisfaction.
- In rotation, you will take care of the office's telephone permanence, one day or half-day per week.
In time, it is possible to advance to a particular specialisation within the bank, such as investments, insurance, loans and more. This position offers the perfect opportunity to get extensively acquainted with all the bank's products and systems.
Our client is a major bank, known for its excellent reputation and strong presence in the East Limburg region. As a multi-branch financial institution, it offers a wide range of banking services and is committed to customer satisfaction and digitalisation. It places emphasis on building a dynamic and enthusiastic team, with opportunities for professional development and advancement for its employees.
To get started as a Customer Advisor within this bank, we are looking for someone who can identify with the following characteristics:
- Ideally, you will have a bachelor's degree or have already accumulated experience in the banking and insurance sector.
- Customer focus is in your DNA.
- You are a real team player with a commercial attitude.
- Enthusiasm and communication skills typify you.
- Flexibility and social skills come naturally to you.
- Stress resistance is one of your strengths.
- You enjoy liaising and working independently.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.