This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
What do you get?
- Fair gross salary depending on your experience with a minimum of €2800 gross.
- Company car (Peugeot).
- Meal vouchers €8/day.
- Hospitalisation insurance from AG Insurance to which partner and children can be connected.
- Group insurance.
The following tasks are part of your job description:
- Making calculations with the help of sample cards.
- Requesting prices from suppliers and subcontractors.
- Comparing and verifying offers on the basis of the plans in the tender dossier.
- Calculating the cost price at the most competitive price.
This company is a class 8 family building contractor active in non-residential building (residential care centres, schools, etc.).
They employ 120 workers and 65 clerical staff.
They distinguish themselves from the market because they have three different departments: general construction, finishing and exterior PVC/aluminium joinery.
They are located near the E40 motorway, so are easy to reach by car. The shipyards are located in East and West Flanders, but may also be in Flemish Brabant.
You work together with a number of site managers & labourers depending on the size of the project.
For their 60th anniversary, they organise a big staff party with partners, and there is a monthly happy hour on Fridays and a summerdrink before the summer holidays.
A big advantage of this company is that the working hours are divided into summer and winter hours. This means that in the winter you work from 7.30-17.30 and in the summer you start from Monday-Wednesday at 7.30-17.30, Thursday from 7.30-17.15 and on Friday you can start at 12.45, each time with a 1 hour lunch break.
To expand, they are looking for a calculator for their general construction department.
Who am I looking for?
- Master's degree in architecture or equivalent through experience in tender dossiers.
- School leavers are also eligible.
- Work in a numerical way.
- Chasing deadlines does not scare you.
- Working independently.
- You can be responsible for several projects (6 to 10 per year).
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.