This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You get what you pay for. In return for your craftsmanship, you get:
- A good salary, always paid on time.
- A meal voucher of 6.5€ per day worked.
- Always the right material and machines.
- The work clothes you need.
- The possibility of following training courses.
And what is still important:
- Our client is a financially healthy company.
- Job security guaranteed
As a civil engineering purchaser, you are responsible for coordinating purchases and monitoring the performance of subcontractors.
You make price requests for the works in progress. You do this in cooperation with the project leaders and on the basis of various specifications and needs.
- You evaluate and compare the offers received, taking into account the promised quality, delivery times, prices and payment terms.
- You monitor the costs against the predefined budget and adjust where necessary.
- You negotiate with subcontractors and suppliers.
- You draw up the contracts of subcontractors. You do this in cooperation with the project leaders.
- With regard to services and maintenance, you will prepare and monitor annual contracts.
Our client deliberately focuses on specialised renovation and restoration work in and around buildings, building structures and monuments. This ranges from general renovations to sewerage techniques, from stained glass restoration to asbestos removal.
The company keeps craftsmanship under its own wings. It brings and keeps all necessary knowledge about its niche activities in-house as much as possible.
It invests resolutely in the further development of its know-how. Ultimately, motivated and committed people make the difference. Motto: "Our human capital is our greatest added value".
Challenging works that require craftsmanship are right up their alley.
At our client, construction experts and craftsmen are characterised as:
- Reliable: You like to put your shoulders to the wheel, take responsibility and go for quality.
- Agile: You like challenging projects and varied assignments. You don't shy away from the adventure and surprise associated with renovation.
- Inventive: You are looking for a stimulating job in which your ability to solve problems is needed. You like working in a team with different specialties and personalities.
- No-nonsense: You are looking for a job in a dynamic company where action comes first. You take things in hand and want to move forward.
For the position of 'purchaser' in Geel, we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- You have a degree in industrial engineering and/or at least 5 years of experience in purchasing within the construction sector.
- You speak good Dutch.
- You can work well with MS Office (focus Excel).
- You are aware of local contractors and have already built a network.
- You have strong commercial skills and can negotiate well without losing sight of quality.
- You are analytical and administratively very accurate.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.