This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a business process analyst, you form the bridge between the business and ICT for the development of ICT solutions. You continue to work in the current ERP package and ensure the implementation and development of a new ERP package. Together with other departments, you will map out the various processes and ensure that the ERP package is compatible with them. You also actively contribute to the improvement of existing processes. Your challenge lies in developing a system that continues to meet the changing organisational requirements, management needs and market developments.
In addition, the following are also part of your duties:
- Analysing the needs of each department, mapping them and translating them into the ERP system;
- Taking the initiative to optimise the functioning of the existing system
- Advising on future developments and helping to find new systems;
- Supporting the implementation and follow-up of the various projects;
- Provide training for colleagues, as well as assistance in case of questions;
- Involving and motivating colleagues to optimise their departments together with you
Our client is a fast-growing SME from West Flanders with a passion for lifting. You will be working in a modern company with a no-nonsense team spirit, where Corporate Social Responsibility is highly valued.
- You have a master's degree
- You have experience with process optimisation, ERP packages,
- You have knowledge of business processes
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You have strong communication skills and a self-directed attitude, and you know how to appeal to diverse interests with integrity, without losing sight of the objective.
- You can think conceptually and are able to present this in a simplified manner
- They offer you a full-time job with a lot of challenge and variety and the necessary training to fully master the products and current structure
- You will be working in a modern company with a young and dynamic team, a fun atmosphere with room for the occasional amusing anecdote
- The necessary resources to smoothly realise their future vision
- Competitive salary with development opportunities
- Working out with colleagues, playing squash or padel... they have it all.
- Many team activities and annual parties (e.g. St. Nicholas party)
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.