This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For this position as a Mobile Developer they offer:
- A competitive salary
- Meal vouchers
- ECO Vouchers
- Hospitalization insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Being employed in an easily accessible office with a beautiful view
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced med-tech start-up and build products with impact on patients' health.
We are looking for a Back-End Developer to help build applications within the sleep industry.
- You will be part of a dynamic team, building applications and solving technical challenges every day!
- You will build services that help the Front-End team deliver web apps that will be used by doctors, medical staff and patients.
- You will build and enhance a platform that integrates with a diverse set of existing client softwares and design modern solutions.
An innovative and fast growing company that focuses on the diagnostics of sleep apnea is looking for a Back-End Developer to spearhead the development of their patient-facing smartphone application.
Their core business is to create and develop high-tech medical solutions that are vastly more elegant and effective than the current standard. To live up to the high standards that they set themselves, they combine the knowledge and use of micro-electronics, biomedical signal processing, and data science to develop connected medical solutions that are easy and practical to use by patients.
This groundbreaking technology can count on interest from all over the world and thus the company is active on an international scale from Australia, Singapore, India in the Netherlands... The atmosphere in the company can be best described as familiar and dynamic, as if it would be one big group of friends with a similar interest. Within the company they emphasize the importance of a good work-life balance. To achieve a good internal function they approach their employees through open and direct communication.
- Experience building back-end applications in a microservice architecture
- Knowledge of compliance standards (HIPAA, ISO27001) is a plus
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.