This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For the job as an Assistant Architect, we offer you a growing company with a family and dynamic working atmosphere.
A market-conforming salary and good terms of employment, within an organisation where you will be exposed to interesting projects and have room for initiative.
On top of the salary package, you will receive meal and eco cheques.
The leave scheme runs according to the construction leave scheme.
For the vacancy Assistant Architect in Aalter, you will perform the following tasks:
- You do the necessary research for urban planning concerning location, regulations,...
- You help design the projects
- You receive the incoming customers
- You prepare the projects
- If desired, customer contact may also be present, this is not necessary
You will be assisted by the architect (business manager) and a team of experienced designers with a good dose of enthusiasm.
Is this not the job you are looking for?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09/218.07.51.
We can also be reached after hours on 0475/86.10.27
Then together we will see what possibilities there may be for you.
The office is located in the Aalter region.
The architecture office, with its passionate staff, focuses on a mix of both large urban development and small-scale environmental and energy-friendly residential projects.
Not only orientation, functionality, light and space play a prominent role, but also the intense connection to the surroundings receives a lot of attention.
An integrated approach from inside to outside and vice versa is sought.
They often work for project developers.
In addition to architecture, we sometimes work on interior design projects.
The company is easily accessible both by public transport and by car.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, as an Assistant Architect in Aalter, you must demonstrate the following capabilities:
- You have a technical background
- You are creatively inclined.
- You work punctually and are strong in administration
- Stressful situations and deadlines don't scare you off
- You are passionate about architecture
- You can work with Vectorworks and Revit