This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Applications Technical Lead/Architect
What could be more luxurious than being able to put together your own salary package? Well, here you can! We work with a flexplan that, with the support of our HR colleagues, you can put together completely (think of an upgrade car, more leave, training,...). You name it!). Of course, some things are already included as standard:
- 32 fixed days of leave per year that you can plan yourself.
- Flexible hours and home working days.
- You work for the greatest place to work in 2021 and we celebrate this several times a year!
The title of software architect is nice, but what does it all mean?
- You will mainly work on projects with your Scrum team. This with the focus on the technical field!
- In doing so, you will always monitor the quality standards and the code guidelines.
- Together with your team, you will create and follow the planning. You will work together with the product owner and developers.
- The developers will support you with more complex problems.
In short, in this role you will be given a roadmap and will work out the blueprints for this.
Together with our head office, we are looking for a Technical Lead. So you don't just work for a company, but for THE company! This year, we are not only officially the greatest place to work, but we have been so for several years... (we just needed the official title). We operate under an international organisation with an absolute focus on HR and innovation. You can take this innovation quite literally, because every year we have an innovation contest within the group where you can develop your wildest plans (and win a trip to Paris).
At our offices in Roeselare and Ghent, there are always plenty of activities, team-building events, legendary staff parties (believe me!) and the possibility of bringing a basket of ironing to work once a week, which our fantastic ironing ladies will take care of.
What can you present?
- We could be aiming for a Master's degree here, but we prefer experience and brainpower! If you can bring along a degree in IT, this is certainly an asset!
- The ideal profile for this is someone with several years of experience as a .NET developer who wants to go one step higher.
- Soft skills: coaching, communicative in meetings, sense of urgency, innovative.
- Hard skills: .NET, development practices, CI/CD (preferably based on Azure DevOps), Git, SQL server and Azure Cloud.
- In terms of language knowledge, Dutch and English are the most common languages, West Flemish is also common.
Besides this knowledge, we attach great importance to the corporate culture. We don't call ourselves Happy Rebels for nothing! If you can already imagine this, you should definitely apply! Not quite caught up in the story yet? Please contact us at email@example.com/ 0472 09 53 07 and together we will see if I can answer your questions.