This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You will be working in a company with about 30 colleagues. You will have a challenging job with responsibility and the opportunity to contribute to the further growth of a successful company. The company culture encourages initiative and entrepreneurship. In return, you get a competitive salary with extra-legal benefits, in line with your experience.
Furthermore, you can count on flexible working hours in a 38-hour week supplemented with 6 ADV days. Moreover, your weekend starts on Friday at 2 pm.
You will be part of the application team, responsible for application on laser cutting/welding machines.
This includes the following tasks:
- You optimise laser cutting and welding technology
- You program the necessary cycles in the (Siemens) control system
- You specify and validate the requirements for the CAD/CAM package
- You are responsible for taking delivery of customer specific pieces on the machine
- You are responsible for training the customer and assisting in the commissioning of the
machine, at home and abroad (mainly activities at the head office in Lokeren)
- You are responsible for supporting customers to cutting/welding technology
- You collaborate on the design for the user interface of the machine
- You participate in documenting the software for the customer
- You will work closely with the software team responsible for the PLC/NC part of the machine
This company is an export-oriented enterprise with an extensive sales and service organisation. The focus is on the development and manufacturing of laser-equipped machines for a wide range of applications and materials. The speciality is laser cutting, laser welding and laser cladding. They have a complete range of products for laser cutting, welding and cladding, with or without automatic loading and unloading systems, and they also manufacture customised products.
- You have at least a professional bachelor's degree, preferably in electromechanics with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- You have knowledge of Siemens S7, knowledge of Tia Portal is an added value
- You have experience with the operation/programming of CNC machines (machine cycles, ISO codes are known to you)
- You have experience with programming of machines and with "reading" machine codes
- Experience with laser applications (cutting, welding,...) is a plus
- You are a team player and passionate about technology, automation and electromechanics
- You are eager to learn, communicative and have a strong programmatic and analytical insight
- You can work independently and are stress resistant
- You are Dutch-speaking with a good knowledge of English. Basic knowledge of French is a plus, as are additional languages
- You can document well and work in a structured way
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.