This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In exchange for your talents, knowledge and motivation, you can count on an attractive remuneration package supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
You will be part of a warm team of experienced colleagues who can offer you the necessary guidance. If, in the future, you would like to grow within the office, this option is certainly open to you.
As an Insurance Advisor, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Management of customer portfolios;
- Handling of concrete questions and analysis of the existing insurance portfolios;
- Preparation of quotations, management of policies;
- Preparation of policies and delivery of deeds, processing of policy cancellations, suspensions and nullifications.
Our client is an insurance agency in Ghent. To strengthen their team, they are looking for an Insurance Advisor.
As an Insurance Advisor, you are/have:
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Insurance or a Master's degree or equivalent through experience;
- A few years of experience in the sector is a plus;
- Administratively strong;
- Precise and accurate;
- Communicative and commercial attitude;
- Collegial and flexible.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via email@example.com or via +32 9 235 22 32.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.