This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
What to expect as a Bookkeeper at this company in Laakdal?
- A permanent job of indefinite duration.
- A job with responsibility.
- Own input is appreciated.
- Advancement opportunities are encouraged.
- You will be joining a b(l)ood multinational company.
- Training in which you can further develop various skills.
- Fair remuneration in consultation and tailored to your needs.
- Nice team with a flat hierarchy where you can be yourself.
As a new accountant in the team in Laakdal, you can expect the following range of tasks:
Together with the Accounting team, you will perform a variety of accounting tasks to visualise the organisation's financial position. You will use your financial knowledge and experience as a discussion and sparring partner on the one hand while managing the operational financial work on the other.
- You will focus on accounting from A to Z, with a focus on management and control of the various flows. This includes registering and following up incoming invoices, following up payments, ...
- You ensure continuous and correct presentation of the financial data (balance sheet and income statement)
- Preparation of periodic returns (VAT, Intrastat, etc.)
- Prepare and coordinate periodic financial reporting, consolidation and year-end closing.
- You will support and contribute substantively to projects, process optimisations and internal procedures.
- Produce monthly and ad hoc analyses on the course of business, which you translate into clear and targeted reports.
The Finance Team consists of 10 people spread across different locations. Most of your working time will be based at the Laakdal site where you will work closely with colleagues from the operational teams.
At CTRL-F Finance, we create daily connections between finance professionals and challenging positions in various sectors. Our extensive network includes offices, companies and most importantly, talented individuals. Our approach is both professional and personal, fully focused on the candidate.
As we focus entirely on financial positions, we currently have an abundance of opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We are ready to discuss all options with you and work together to find the perfect new challenge for you!
As an international logistics provider, our client combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer tailor-made solutions worldwide. It operates in 40 countries in Europe, North America, South America, West Africa and the Far East with more than 18,000 employees.
For the further expansion of the General Cargo & Commodities division in Laakdal, they are looking for a Bookkeeper.
You can relate to the profile description below:
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accountancy/Finance or similar.
- You bring 1 to 3 years' experience in accounting or controlling, plus audit or consulting. Do you have more experience? Then you will definitely qualify too! Don't be put off.
- Enterprising, self-directed, down-to-earth, professional, but not afraid to joke around? Then you will fit within this dynamic team.
- You work fluently with Excel and are not put off by new software.
- You are an excellent communicator in both Dutch and English.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.