This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
We offer you a job in a company where a fun and open atmosphere is the most motivating factor. In return for your commitment, our client invests in your development. Moreover, they are a fast-growing business group, where you will have the opportunity to take on new and interesting challenges all the time.
You will receive a competitive salary package in line with your experience.
As an Accountant, you will be responsible for the general and analytical accounting of the main company and some other entities.
You will include:
- Process purchase invoices through a semi-automated scanning system,
- Import and process sales invoices and bank statements,
- be a point of contact within the team in terms of VAT
- Preparing and filing various returns,
- prepare the monthly and annual closing,
- monitoring stock/stock
- preparing the corporate income tax return
- Assist with external audit and liaise with auditors.
Our client is a family-run company that strives for sustainable leadership in Belgian pig farming, quality animal feeds and soy breeding by offering innovative and customer-oriented concepts with respect for different stakeholders.
If the descriptions below suit you, then you are the right person for this job:
- minimum one first relevant work experience,
- take responsibility,
- Work independently and punctually,
- be able to work well in a team.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 9 235 22 32.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.