As a Warehouse Supervisor, you’ll support the logistics team as a leader of the operators. This to facilitate the activities. You’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting the logistic manager with the training and coordination of the the operators
- Leading and guiding the operators on their daily activities to ensure targets
- Ensure that safety regulations are being respected
An internationally active manufacturer with a large portfolio of products for the automotive, marine and mass transit industry is looking for a Warehouse supervisor to strengthen their international team in Belgium.
As a warehouse supervisor you’ll have the chance to work in an innovation-driven and customer centred environment with a focus on the automotive market.
With a rising demand for electrification, connectivity and autonomous driving within the automotive industry, the company has implemented a state-of-the-art production with a big focus on high-end technologies and automation.
Doing so, they are able to respond to the latest trends and needs of the industry. In addition, it gives them the possibility to even deliver on more complex customer demands.
- An Academic university degree
- 1 year of experience working in logistics or similar roles in industrial companies.
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of SAP MM and MS office basic
- Leadership capacity
- An attractive salary package in line with your academic and professional background
- Challenging opportunity in an innovative company where your insights help to shape the companies structure
- Personal development within an international environment
- Extra-legal advantages
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.