As Validation Engineer for our international clients, you play an important role in the new product development process.
It helps to validate a product, ensuring customer satisfaction. To meet this objective, you will be in charge of conducting tests, analyzing results and providing recommendations to improve product quality and manufacturing processes. You will provide support to the development of new technologies.
Your main responsibilities as Validation Engineer:
- Analyze the specifications and requirements of the external and internal clients;
- Know and understand the international standards required by the automotive sector;
- Develop innovative tests for the validation of new technologies;
- Planning of the tests to be carried out;
- Prepare Design Validation Plans (DVP;
- Follow up and provide support during the project testing;
- Train laboratory staff to carry out new tests;
- Constantly update the status of the projects in charge;
- Get involved in the growth of the company's technologies;
- Support decision-making during the industrialization of the project through validation tests;
- Prepare validation plans for new materials;
- Contact external laboratories and universities that provide support for conducting test.
An internationally active manufacturer with a large portfolio of products for the automotive industry is looking for a Validation Engineer to strengthen their international team in Belgium.
You’ll have the chance to work in an innovation-driven and customer centered environment with a focus on the automotive market.
With a rising demand for electrification, connectivity and autonomous driving within the automotive industry, the company has implemented a state-of-the-art production with a big focus on high-end technologies and automation.
Doing so, they are able to respond to the latest trends and needs of the industry. In addition, it gives them the possibility to even deliver on more complex customer demands.
For the function as a Product Development Engineer, you have:
- Master's degree or equivalent by experience;
- Familiar with ISO17025 and customer specific requirements;
- Minimum 3 years of experience on similar roles;
- Preferably experience within the automotive industry;
- Fluently in English;
- Basic knowledge of APQP, FMEA and Root cause analysis;
- Basic knowledge of Power BI, SAP, SharePoint;
- Soft skills, such as: negotiation, assertive communication, critical thinking, leadership, conflict management, problem solving, multitasking, project management.
An attractive salary package depending on your level of experience and/or education including extralegal advantages.
The opportunity to work in an innovative company with a high-tech environment.
Personal development within an international environment.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a growing company with many future opportunities.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.