Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
The opportunity to take up a challenging and responsible position as Validation Engineer within a growing, innovative and international trendsetter.
In a fast-changing and futuristic environment.
Our client offers you a dynamic and multicultural company culture where initiative, consultation and team spirit are encouraged.
Your enthusiasm and result-oriented approach will be rewarded from the start with an indefinite contract and an attractive salary package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits
For this position as Validation Engineer you play an important role in the new product development process. You will help validate a product to ensure customer satisfaction. To achieve this goal, you are responsible for testing, analyzing the results and giving recommendations to improve product quality and production processes. Through your knowledge of automotive requirements, you will support the development of new technologies.
- Analyse the specifications and requirements of external and internal customers
- Know and understand the international standards required by the automotive sector
- Develop innovative tests for the validation of new technologies
- Support during the proposal phase of a new project
- Planning the tests to be carried out
- Prepare design validation plans (DVP)
- Provide follow-up and support during project testing
- Train laboratory staff to perform new tests
- Continuously update the status of relevant projects
- Be involved in the further exposition of technologies within the company and promote their development
- Support decision-making during project industrialisation through validation testing
- Prepare validation plans for new materials
- Liaise with external laboratories and universities providing support in conducting tests
Our client is a world-leading and specialized glass manufacturer. The company guarantees world-class technology and the highest level of innovation in glazing solutions.
More than 20 renowned automobile brands rely daily on the know-how of their 6 high-tech production plants and innovation centers with more than 3,000 employees in total.
Due to the ambitious growth of the organization, they would like to strengthen the team in their plant in Belgium with a Validation Engineer.
What are the requirements for the position as Validation Engineer in the automotive industry?
- Hold a master's or bachelor's degree in Engineering
- +3 years of experience in a similar position as Validation Engineer within the automotive industry or a company that produces parts for the automotive industry
- Knowledge of metrology and glass validation
- Good knowledge of ISO 17025 and customer specific requirements
- Basic knowledge of APQP, FMEA and Root cause analysis
- Basic knowledge of Power BI, SAP, Sharepoint
- Very strong communication skills in English – Other languages are a plus
- Experience with MS Office
- Strong in negotiation, communication, critical thinking, leadership skills, conflict management, problem solving, multitasking, project management.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature.
Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.