Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
For this position as a UI/UX Lead they offer:
- A competitive salary
- Meal vouchers
- ECO vouchers
- Hospitalization insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Being employed in an easily accessible office with a beautiful view
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced med-tech start-up and build products with impact on patients' health.
As the UI/UX Lead you think, analyze, design, create guidelines to define the best user experience and user interface, share new ideas and help create delightful and radically fresh experiences for hundreds of thousands of patients. You will polish solutions to the last pixel with both a passionate developer team working on cutting-edge technologies and a dynamic business team.
An innovative and fast growing company that focuses on the diagnostics of sleep apnea is looking for a Mobile Developer to spearhead the development of their patient-facing smartphone application.
Their core business is to create and develop medical solutions that are vastly more elegant and effective than the current standard. To live up to the high standards that they set themselves, they combine the knowledge and use of micro-electronics, biomedical signal processing, and data science to develop connected medical solutions that are easy and practical to use by patients.
This groundbreaking technology can count on interest from all over the world and thus is the company active on an international scale from Australia, Singapore, India in the Netherlands… The atmosphere in the company can be best described as familiar and dynamic, as if it would be one big group of friends with a similar interest. Within the company they emphasize the importance of a good work-life balance. To achieve a good internal function they approach their employees through open and direct communication.
For the function as a UI/UX Lead, we are looking for a candidate with:
- A flexible and innovative mindset
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in UI/UX design
- A robust portfolio
- Strong sense of ownership
- Comfortable driving the future of our apps, products, marketing materials and brand
- Experience with UI mockups, graphic design, designing marketing materials and mapping of UX workflows
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
Solliciteer voor deze vacature.
Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.